Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BACK TO THE GRIND

Last Thursday the 17th was the last day for C-shift and nothing really exciting happened and I got to go home early to prepare for a trip to Concord NC to watch Kayla's dance competition. Motor home was loaded up and I arrived at 18:30 hours. Kayla finished first in her duet. Trip was not good, A $17.00 part made the van not run and cost me $500.00 in towing and diagnostic charges. Amazing the way life goes!!!!!!

Today has been busy with the usual first day back and morning chores. A student has been riding with us and we had a few runs. Medic has been very busy. Four air packs repaired and counting. Diesel exhaust for L-13 was finally repaired. More air pack stuff to go on after I finish this post. If anything else happens worth posting I will put it up. Until then.

Be safe out there boys and girls.

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment